Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BEAUTY


Our beloved family member "Beauty" passed away peacefully in her sleep during the night. She was a great family dog and just loved the boys to death. She was truly part of our family, going on family gatherings and taking long trips to North Carolina with us several times. Beauty was very attached to Cody and never left his side. We believe she died from a broken heart.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so sorry Karen. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I am so srroy gor your loss. I know how pets are just like family members, and it is very hard to lose them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sorry to read about Beauty's passing. She was a loyal friend to Cody and I know he will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad it was a peaceful! How did Cody take the news?

    ReplyDelete