Received letter from Elder Barrington. He has arrived safetly in Texas and has two new companions. His personal Days have been switch to Thursdays. He ask how y"all been. Was told to talk like that, so no one will get affended. Its like I have to learn a new language he states. He wants dad to look for a job in Texas since the homes are an average of $150,000 and HUGE in size. will send a picture to prove to us. Has a letter in mail to us and he expects LOTS of MAIL.
Cody has his first baptism on April 11th, and has one convert under his belt. He has about 100 more to work on right now. He loves and misses everyone and is thinking of us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like he is doing great! I bet you are so proud. IT is so exciting to have a missionary out. My nephew is out and I have another nephew leaving in a couple of months. It's such a blessing.
ReplyDelete