BARRINGTON FAMILY
Momma's Boys
Trostle Twins
Karen and Sharon
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(6)
GRANDPARENTS DAY AT "PARK HILLS"
COPS! IN DENTON, TX
EMAIL UPDATE
EMAIL ADDRESS
BAPTISM
EMAIL POST
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
EMAIL ADDRESS
Elder Barrington's email is :
ElderBar@myldsmail.net
. He will be able to email once a week on his personal days which is Thursday. But, don't let that stop you, he would love you hear from everyone.
1 comment:
Gwenda
April 16, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Think I'll email him now while I'm at the computer, and before I forget!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Think I'll email him now while I'm at the computer, and before I forget!
ReplyDelete